Tuesday 6 November 2012

The Love of My Life


Books

I am in love with books

I own a ridiculous amount of them. 
I can't bear to part with the ones I've read. 
And even when my shelves are over-flowing with un-read books, I still can't resist buying more.
Luckily, my girlfriend understands that we are in a 3-way relationship with my books. She's even added a whole load of her own to my collection.

My perfect lazy afternoon is curling up on the sofa with a cup of tea, a bar of chocolate and a good book. 
And I love taking my book to bed, reading until my eyes get gritty with sleep.
There's always a book in my bag and I'll pull it out and read in the strangest of places. Even when I'm cooking!

Books are a huge part of my life. 
And one day, I hope my own book will be an important part of somebody elses life.





No comments:

Post a Comment