Thursday 11 April 2013

New Book Haul

I've acquired several new books in the last week. It's pretty bad that I own so many un-read books and yet can't resist buying more. Oh well... Four of them were Birthday presents so that doesn't really count. Right?

'Beautiful Darkness', 'Beautiful Chaos' and 'Beautiful Redemption' were Birthday gifts from my parents. I read the first in the series a little while ago and I'm super excited to read the rest of the series.

'Homonculus' was a Birthday present from my friend Stacey who always knows exactly what books I love. I can't wait to get stuck into this one.

I've been after 'The Panopticon' and 'The Silver Linings Playbook' for a while now and couldn't resist buying them on a Buy One Get One Half Price offer in Waterstones. And while I was there I found 'Intrusion' and 'The Girl on the Stairs' equally irresistible. Plus they were on the same offer. A bargain really. And bought with Birthday money so that doesn't really count either.

'Whit Horse' was a bargain £1.95 in my local Tesco store. And it looks brilliant.

Anyway, that's a little peak at the new additions to my bookcase.
Have you bought any interesting books lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment